Monday, March 9, 2009

addendum to my recent failings



I made this list while embarking upon my daily commute:

Things that would make me uncomfortable to do (inspired by people I've seen today)
Wearing flip flops with socks
Eating while walking down the street
Going on a first date with anyone who wears gel in their hair
Wearing basically anything that features spaghetti straps
Wearing anything involving houndstooth print

Yes, I realize that 3 out of 5 involve concerns of a sartorial nature.

Wearing bleach stained sweatpants while eating a 2nd bowl of Mini-Wheats and watching Vh1 programming on the other hand, I feel exceptionally comfortable doing this. I live with a girl whose celebrity look alike is Andre the Giant, no matter what I can always feel pretty sexy (comparatively).

No comments:

Post a Comment